DREW IS THE CHANGE WE NEED.
No more absentee leadership.
Our Governor has been asleep at the wheel instead of leading our state.
To grow our economy out of this mess, the governor must work with private industry and lead our state in economic development:
- Work with existing companies to expand operations and help recruit new businesses to come to Oklahoma. Right now, Oklahoma is telling a story of retreat and closed schools, not opportunity and a new era of progress.
- Work with every county on economic development, not just in Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Rural counties are losing family farms and rural hospitals are shutting down.
- Focus on maximizing our return on investment. No more waste, corruption or inefficiency. All budgets will have zero-based budgeting, streamlining of executive positions and a robust whistleblower program.
- Staff the Department of Commerce with experienced business professionals who will drive development. No more appointments based on contributions or cronyism.
- Promote public-private partnerships, and encourage innovation and entrepreneurship.